Frog Life Cycle Study in English & Spanish
Thanks for stopping by! We are so excited to offer you these EXCLUSIVE freebies!
These freebies are available for one week only and will then be sold at regular price so be sure to grab yours while you can!
About This Week's Freebie:
This week we have 2 great freebies for you!
Our Frog Life Cycle Nature Study in both English & Spanish are currently available for free!
Learn all about the life cycle of frogs with this fun nature study unit. Also includes a frog observation journal for you to use when observing the frog life cycle!
Included in both units you will find:
Life Cycle Information Poster - Learn about stages of the frog life cycle with this information poster.
Life Cycle Posters - Includes 2 poster options that display the life cycle of a frog.
Flashcards & 3 Part Cards - Includes flashcards & 3 part cards for all stages of the frog life cycle.
Make Your Own Flashcards & 3 Part Cards - Includes black and white flashcards & 3 part cards for all stages of the frog life cycle so that your child can color and make their own flashcards.
Frog Observation Journal - Use this journal to record your frog observations when observing frogs. Each page includes a section for drawing your observations and recording what you see as well as documenting any changes observed.
Worksheets - Includes life cycle coloring and cut and paste worksheets.
Extension Activities: Includes crafts, books, videos, coloring pages, and more to extend your learning.
MORE GREAT DEALS & FREEBIES!
Here at For the Love of Homeschooling, we believe that homeschooling is for everyone, and each week we provide new, free resources that we hope will be a valued aid on your home learning journey!
If you are looking for more great deals and affordable homeschool resources be sure to check out our NEW Nature Study Club! The For the Love of Homeschooling Nature Study Club has just launched and for a limited time you can try it out for FREE!! (After the 14-day free trial it will be just $12/per family/mth USD) Plus, since it is a digital curriculum it can be enjoyed worldwide!
Our Nature Study Club is not just an ordinary Nature Study Program but an in-depth, full-family curriculum that aims to take you and your children of all ages deeper into the world of nature than you've been before!
Here are just some of the monthly benefits that Club Members will receive:
A Brand New Printable Nature Study with in-depth daily plans, a teacher's manual, and student workbooks for 4 age levels (Little Explorer 3-5, Junior Explorer 6-8, Senior Explorer 9-11 & Expert Explorer 12 & up) delivered to your inbox ($25 value)
Original games, crafts, recipes, art projects
A custom watercolor tutorial on the nature study topic of the month.
Weekly nature freebies and discounts that won't be available anywhere else!
(Min $10/mth value)
Monthly prizes and giveaways that are exclusively for Nature Study Club Members!
This month's nature study is all about Nesting Birds!
Join us, as we:
* Learn about 9 different bird nests and the birds that call them home
* Learn how to sketch & paint a nest with watercolors by following along with our talented watercolor artist in a full 14-minute watercolor art tutorial!
* Play 4 printable games to review and extend your learning (includes games for all ages)
* Bake some bird nest cupcakes or make some birdhouse sandwiches as you read poetry
* Record your nest sightings in your Bird Nest Observation Journal
* Learn all about Charley Harper and make some Charley Harper inspired art
* Build a suspended bird feeder to hang in your yard so you can observe your feathered friends
* Learn to weave like a Baya Weaver on a handmade cardboard loom.
* Build a mud nest and observe its rate of deterioration.
* Present a research report on one of the nests and birds that you learn about.
* PLUS SO MUCH MORE!