NATURE STUDY CLUB
Each month you will receive beautifully curated and in-depth nature studies that can be enjoyed by the whole family as well as weekly freebies, giveaways, discounts, and MORE!!
Nature Study Club!
Each month club members will receive:
A Brand New Printable Nature Study with in-depth daily plans, a teacher's manual, and student workbooks for 4 age levels (Little Explorer 3-5, Junior Explorer 6-8, Senior Explorer 9-11 & Expert Explorer 12 & up) delivered to your inbox ($25 value)
Original games, crafts, recipes, art projects, and a custom watercolor tutorial on the nature study topic of the month.
Weekly nature freebies and discounts that won't be available anywhere else! (Min $10/mth value)
Monthly prizes and giveaways that are exclusively for Nature Study Club Members
PLUS SO MUCH MORE!
The For the Love of Homeschooling Nature Study Club is an
in-depth, all-ages curriculum that can be enjoyed worldwide and aims to take you and your children deeper into the marvelous world of nature than you have ever been before!
Join for our
Introductory Price of
Sign-up today and enjoy a FREE 2 WEEK Trial of the Nature Study Club.
After the 2 Week Trial has ended you will be automatically enrolled in the club for the low introductory price of just $12 per family/ per month!
If you decide that the club isn't a good fit for your family, simply cancel your membership before the free trial is over and you will not be charged.
Our September Nature Study is all about Insects!
Nature Study Club12$Every monthJoin the For the Love of Homeschooling Nature Study Club!
- Membership Includes:
- Monthly Nature Studies ($25 value)
- Games, crafts, recipes, art projects, & watercolor tutorial
- Weekly freebies/discounts just for Club members
- Exclusive nature challenges with prizes & giveaways
Here's What Club Members Will Explore This Month
In Nature Study Club: Insect Life we will take an in-depth look at what makes an insect and how insects live. This study teaches in-depth information on butterflies, dragonflies, ants, and honeybees!
You will write, create art, study the field of entomology, and conduct experiments and STEM activities to demonstrate insect anatomy and functions!
* Learn about four insects in depth: butterflies, dragonflies, ants, and honeybees
* Discover how these insects work and live
* Learn about insect life cycles and how they are the same, yet different
* Study chromatography and then make your own butterfly using the concept!
* Create your own insect antennas!
* Design your own Insect hotel!
* Complete simple games like Roll and Insect to really learn all about insect classification!
* Create your own insect shadow puppet theatre as a final project! (Senior level)
* Create a mobile of insect life cycles to demonstrate all you’ve learned (Little Explorers)
* Learn about entomologists and their fields of study in the insect world!
* Create an insect model complete with spiracles and insect ‘guts’
*Have an insect themed poetry time choosing from recipes such as Honeybee snacks, butterfly celery sticks, anthill cupcakes, or honeyed fruit salad.
* PLUS SO MUCH MORE!
Login to View Your For the Love of Homeschooling Account & to Manage Your Subscriptions!
Sign in HERE
If you require any assistance with your subscription please see our FAQ section above or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org