NATURE STUDY CLUB
Each month you will receive beautifully curated and in-depth nature studies that can be enjoyed by the whole family as well as weekly freebies, giveaways, discounts, and MORE!!
Nature Study Club!
Each month club members will receive:
A Brand New Printable Nature Study with in-depth daily plans, a teacher's manual, and student workbooks for 4 age levels (Little Explorer 3-5, Junior Explorer 6-8, Senior Explorer 9-11 & Expert Explorer 12 & up) delivered to your inbox ($25 value)
Original games, crafts, recipes, art projects, and a custom watercolor tutorial on the nature study topic of the month.
Weekly nature freebies and discounts that won't be available anywhere else! (Min $10/mth value)
Monthly prizes and giveaways that are exclusively for Nature Study Club Members
PLUS SO MUCH MORE!
The For the Love of Homeschooling Nature Study Club is an
in-depth, all-ages curriculum that can be enjoyed worldwide and aims to take you and your children deeper into the marvelous world of nature than you have ever been before!
Join for our
Introductory Price of
Sign-up today and enjoy a FREE 2 WEEK Trial of the Nature Study Club.
After the 2 Week Trial has ended you will be automatically enrolled in the club for the low introductory price of just $12 per family/ per month!
If you decide that the club isn't a good fit for your family, simply cancel your membership before the free trial is over and you will not be charged.
Our July Nature Study is all about Pond Life
Nature Study Club12$Every monthJoin the For the Love of Homeschooling Nature Study Club!
- Membership Includes:
- Monthly Nature Studies ($25 value)
- Games, crafts, recipes, art projects, & watercolor tutorial
- Weekly freebies/discounts just for Club members
- Exclusive nature challenges with prizes & giveaways
Here's What Club Members Will Explore This Month
* Learn about the life at every level of a pond by studying the different pond layers as well as the animals that call it home.
* Discover how the sun, plants, and the pond work together to support life in a pond
* Learn about the life cycle and anatomy of salamanders, frogs, fish, and turtles
* Paint your own pond poster by following along in this month's tutorial with watercolor artist Bonnie Hunt
* Study pointillism as an artistic style and create your own pointillism salamander!
* Play 4 printable games to review and extend your learning (includes games for all ages)
* Bake pond cupcakes, assemble fruit skewers and pretzel fishing rods, and make tasty turtle waffles for poetry teatime!
* Complete STEM projects related to reptilian and amphibian eggs
* Create a diorama of pond life and pond layers
* Learn about reptilian, amphibian, fish classification
* Discover what makes a reptile, amphibian, and fish unique
* Present a research report on pond life and the animals in a pond
* PLUS SO MUCH MORE!
Sign in HERE
Login to View Your For the Love of Homeschooling Account & to Manage Your Subscriptions!
If you require any assistance with your subscription please see our FAQ section above or email us at email@example.com