Wonderfully Made: A 7 Day Study on the 5 Senses in Scripture
“I will praise Thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made; marvelous are Thy works; and that my soul knoweth right well.” Psalm 139:14
Throughout scripture, we are given numerous examples of how much God loves us and created us in His likeness. He created us because He delights in us!
In this study, we will read through scripture and learn how God has given us our 5 senses to glorify Him and appreciate all the good and marvelous things He has made, including ourselves!
I pray that this resource will be a valued aid to your family and that through the scriptures shared within it you and your children will be encouraged and feel loved by how God has created each one of you unique and with a purpose!
With love, Samantha
Here's more on what's included:
- 7 Days of Study on the 5 senses in scripture. Each day includes a full reading with discussion questions, a group activity, as well as posters, flashcards, journal pages, copywork pages in various fonts, and more.
- Psalm 139:14 - Posters, copy worksheets, and word cards to help with scripture memorization. Word cards are to be cut out individually, and then have your child put them in the correct order.
- Themed-Scriptures - Flashcards, posters and copy work for each of the 5 senses, smell, touch, sight, sound, taste, and a bonus one, the mind.
- Reflection Journal - this journal includes pages for your child to record the wonderful ways our 5 senses can be used and how we can honor God and others with how we use them.
- Coloring Pages - One coloring page for each of the 5 senses with themed scripture.
- Song with actions - Oh Be Careful Little Eyes What You See. We have adapted the song to replace “feet” with “mind”. Have your child point to their mind when they sing the song.
- Song Link - Wonderfully Made, Scripture Lullabies Hidden in My Heart Vol 2, can be played before bedtime or naptime if desired.
- Poetry- God Gave Me Eyes, by Olive Burt
This is a digital product. No physical item will be sent.